ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annoying work colleagues
-
Aquarius
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 20 Apr 2008, 11:40
Annoying work colleagues
The loudmouths who think they are 'it' with the banter just having a laugh type.
The troublemakers type
The two-faced behind your back never to your face type.
The "why doesn't he talk to me" weird type - who then moans behind your back that you never talk type.
The shifty one who tells you your working too hard or too slow type.
The troublemakers type
The two-faced behind your back never to your face type.
The "why doesn't he talk to me" weird type - who then moans behind your back that you never talk type.
The shifty one who tells you your working too hard or too slow type.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Annoying work colleagues
Those who think they can boss everyone about even though they aren't managers. They are usually buddies with the manager and do half of their work for them for less pay. Idiots.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Annoying work colleagues
When they say they can't support their workmates on strike because of their 'principles'.SierraOscarBravo wrote:What things annoy you about the people you work with?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Annoying work colleagues
and because they can't afford to, even though they have more disposable income than those who do strike.baldrick wrote:When they say they can't support their workmates on strike because of their 'principles'.SierraOscarBravo wrote:What things annoy you about the people you work with?
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Annoying work colleagues
Annoys me seeing rubbish and rubber bands in vans. When I have time, I clear it all out....but maybe that's because I am a neat freak.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Annoying work colleagues
Er, the rubbish and rubber bands are only left in the vans because your colleagues know that you will clear it all out.Interested-seeker wrote:Annoys me seeing rubbish and rubber bands in vans. When I have time, I clear it all out....but maybe that's because I am a neat freak.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Annoying work colleagues
No they don't actually....Lounge Lizard wrote:Er, the rubbish and rubber bands are only left in the vans because your colleagues know that you will clear it all out.Interested-seeker wrote:Annoys me seeing rubbish and rubber bands in vans. When I have time, I clear it all out....but maybe that's because I am a neat freak.![]()
I use different vans all the time for collections. It has only been over the last week or so that I have started clearing out stuff and only if I am waiting around for my collection to start (post-delivery). Every van in the fleet is the same and I suspect it has been like that before I started thanks. I will keep to my high standards and will continue with what I am doing regardless of what you think.
-
scoobymunster
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
- Gender: Male
Annoying work colleagues
Eventually you'll embrace the filthInterested-seeker wrote:No they don't actually....Lounge Lizard wrote:Er, the rubbish and rubber bands are only left in the vans because your colleagues know that you will clear it all out.Interested-seeker wrote:Annoys me seeing rubbish and rubber bands in vans. When I have time, I clear it all out....but maybe that's because I am a neat freak.![]()
I use different vans all the time for collections. It has only been over the last week or so that I have started clearing out stuff and only if I am waiting around for my collection to start (post-delivery). Every van in the fleet is the same and I suspect it has been like that before I started thanks. I will keep to my high standards and will continue with what I am doing regardless of what you think.
-
t3mcIUQWE2
- Posts: 137
- Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 17:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
k979aaa wrote:Working before their start time while not being paid what kind of idiot would do that?.
BernardBresslaw wrote:The ones who moan about everything and anything yet refuse to join the union and/or work during industrial action.
spoodoo wrote:The selfish pr**s who only think of number 1. At the same time ruining the job for rest of us.
My partner. Muppet.DirtyHarry wrote:The thing that annoys me most about some of my colleagues, is the way they keep playing into management 's hands. Day after day, after day.
-
ernieshoe
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 07 Dec 2016, 15:40
- Gender: Male
Annoying work colleagues
I'snt that all postmen / women covered.dandydon wrote:The loudmouths who think they are 'it' with the banter just having a laugh type.
The troublemakers type
The two-faced behind your back never to your face type.
The "why doesn't he talk to me" weird type - who then moans behind your back that you never talk type.
The shifty one who tells you your working too hard or too slow type.
How about the "been there 20 years type" who have only done one round and are a waste of space who will strike !
HA HA
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Annoying work colleagues
On a more sreious note, I take on board what happens in D/O'S all over the country, Different styles and work patterns, what suites one office dosn't suite another, so how do we all overcome this, whining and bitching we have done for years, but when the chips are down who have you got to turn too?
The CWU are their to Negotiate our Terms & Conditions, the political climate at the moment isn't that great' should we strike/shouldnt we strike
RM are forcing us into a one way road, where there is no u-turns, their proposals are NOT acceptable, if we do not defend now, there will nothing left to defend in the future
The choice is yours Brothers & Sisters, Vote CWU or RM
The CWU are their to Negotiate our Terms & Conditions, the political climate at the moment isn't that great' should we strike/shouldnt we strike
RM are forcing us into a one way road, where there is no u-turns, their proposals are NOT acceptable, if we do not defend now, there will nothing left to defend in the future
The choice is yours Brothers & Sisters, Vote CWU or RM
-
GRS
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 18:38
- Gender: Female
- Location: South West
Annoying work colleagues
Those who drop elastic bands all round the walk. I cover different walks every day and am forever picking up discarded bands. Can't stand the thought that a bird,hedgehog,cat etc may end up suffering because some lazy bastard finds it easier to drop a band than put it in their pocket,pouch,over their wrist or over the trolley handle.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Annoying work colleagues
Unlike your goodselfernieshoe wrote:I'snt that all postmen / women covered.dandydon wrote:The loudmouths who think they are 'it' with the banter just having a laugh type.
The troublemakers type
The two-faced behind your back never to your face type.
The "why doesn't he talk to me" weird type - who then moans behind your back that you never talk type.
The shifty one who tells you your working too hard or too slow type.
How about the "been there 20 years type" who have only done one round and are a waste of space who will strike !
HA HA
-
glfp
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 14:18
Annoying work colleagues
with you 100% on that !GRS wrote:Those who drop elastic bands all round the walk. I cover different walks every day and am forever picking up discarded bands. Can't stand the thought that a bird,hedgehog,cat etc may end up suffering because some lazy bastard finds it easier to drop a band than put it in their pocket,pouch,over their wrist or over the trolley handle.
-
ernieshoe
- Posts: 117
- Joined: 07 Dec 2016, 15:40
- Gender: Male
Annoying work colleagues
I'm Jim Carver - tear up any round and then go home - show ma boat later.aiden01 wrote:Unlike your goodselfernieshoe wrote:I'snt that all postmen / women covered.dandydon wrote:The loudmouths who think they are 'it' with the banter just having a laugh type.
The troublemakers type
The two-faced behind your back never to your face type.
The "why doesn't he talk to me" weird type - who then moans behind your back that you never talk type.
The shifty one who tells you your working too hard or too slow type.
How about the "been there 20 years type" who have only done one round and are a waste of space who will strike !
HA HA
It is was it is what it is.