ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CWU water bottle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

CWU water bottle

Post by worktotime »

TheTrolleyMan wrote:
maninred wrote:I was treated to a mug.
CWU and MUGS. could be a connection there !
probably , lol
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

CWU water bottle

Post by robbertwhitton »

Millbank33 wrote:How do u get one
Our boss threw them at us the other morning in wtll,mate rinsed his out and it melted the lid doesn't fit,quality product,yours will be on its way,
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

CWU water bottle

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

I bought one from the Pound shop I don,t need the union to supply plastic bottles.I would rather they concentrate on more important issues. :arrrghhh