ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Courier crap
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
Why not have different shifts to accommodate ,the customer at both ends and the poor sod in the middle (us!).
For example, letter deliveries ,between 7 and 3 pm, Monday -Friday,packet deliveries and collections,Monday-Sunday, between 11-00-1900,the work and the hours are there to suit all ,if only they thought about it and planned it well. Thees always a first for planning something well,even in this shambolic organisation.
For example, letter deliveries ,between 7 and 3 pm, Monday -Friday,packet deliveries and collections,Monday-Sunday, between 11-00-1900,the work and the hours are there to suit all ,if only they thought about it and planned it well. Thees always a first for planning something well,even in this shambolic organisation.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Courier crap
This thread should have been titled RoyalMailChat crap.
Don't bait others, if you are baited don't resort to name calling.
Some posts deleted. Don't ask which ones I have more than enough real life stuff to worry about
Don't bait others, if you are baited don't resort to name calling.
Some posts deleted. Don't ask which ones I have more than enough real life stuff to worry about
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
Same hereworktotime wrote:return this crap back as refused , never had one for years , lol
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
the more than send the s**t back they might get the answer , oh and it would save them money , loleastie wrote:Same hereworktotime wrote:return this crap back as refused , never had one for years , lol
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
And here too. Wrote to them saying i wasn't interested in it and they have not sent a copy to me since. Stopping it seems a no brainer if it winds you up so much.worktotime wrote:the more than send the s**t back they might get the answer , oh and it would save them money , loleastie wrote:Same hereworktotime wrote:return this crap back as refused , never had one for years , lol
-
Stunl3y
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 11:57
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
Erm sorry when are Royal mail going to choose the customer , the same customers who they are quite happy to leave mail days on end in our office because they refuse to recruit staff and refuse to pay over time. Im only going on whats happening in my office and region but believe me I suspect its everywhere and that's Royal mail don't give a flying f... about the customer just short term profit.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Courier crap
Yes, customers and employees don't matter any more. it's all about the shareholders. 
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
I like the way Royal Mail suggests that it is the CWU that wants our company to change. Yes the Union did propose the 35 hour working week, but if Royal Mail did not want to pay staff an increase in the hourly rate, then it wouldn't even consider it.
The fact that they are considering it, means that the changes that RM are proposing - in particular, the later starts, must mean that they are very profitable for the company.
Even though it would appear that they are unpopular for the majority staff
And customers? Well, if I bought a parcel on eBay, then is the customer the person who pays for the parcel or the person sending the parcel? I think, both...
The fact that they are considering it, means that the changes that RM are proposing - in particular, the later starts, must mean that they are very profitable for the company.
Even though it would appear that they are unpopular for the majority staff
And customers? Well, if I bought a parcel on eBay, then is the customer the person who pays for the parcel or the person sending the parcel? I think, both...
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
P739
- Posts: 277
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 13:48
Courier crap
Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of this rag...

-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
I sell a few things on Ebay and the buyer always pays the postage so as far as I am concerned They are Royal mails customer not me and the service they get these days is sh.te 
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
I've never seen so many smiling faces looking at charts and managers pointing at flip charts etc,does this really happen? Is it real life?where do they find the time?and there doesnt to be any good letters anymore,all seems well in courier land?
-
El-Bandito
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
Courierland? Is that next to MadMoyaLand just off Managementbullshitland?robbertwhitton wrote:I've never seen so many smiling faces looking at charts and managers pointing at flip charts etc,does this really happen? Is it real life?where do they find the time?and there doesnt to be any good letters anymore,all seems well in courier land?
-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
Courier crap
I've had this opinion of the Courier since the first time I read it when I started at RM. Propaganda. I've never read it since, or any of the other information that RM sends to us. As far as I'm concerned if they want us to read the Courier, or read about how 2D scanning is important then we should do that in work time. The only communication that RM sends to me that is important is wage slips and pension pot.