wallop wrote:Me too i have to pull out where cars are doing 60-70 (at least) behind me.wacko74 wrote:LouBarlow wrote:I do a percentage of my rural delivery on main roads with a 50mph limit. There is no way I am pulling out of driveways and giving a f**k whether my accelerating is too harsh or not. My safety comes first not RM's fuel bill.
I have exactly the same issue with one rural duty I cover, the whole round involves delivering to addresses off a very fast and dangerous NSL road with lots of blind bends and crests, it would be extremely dangerous of me to obey my trimble and pull away as slowly as that requires.
Not that it affects me but i'm told that if a van is started on a Sunday its immediately flashed up somewhere.
I'm also suffering from the engine cutting out as you pull away since the bloody things been fitted.
if the engine cuts out when you pull away and you pull out in front of vehicles doing 60-70 have you put the van off the road?