ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
http://www.lse.co.uk/AllNews.asp?code=w ... e_Director" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LONDON (Alliance News) - easyJet PLC on Tuesday said it has appointed Moya Greene as a non-executive director, effective from September 1.
Greene is currently the chief executive of Royal Mail Group PLC, where she has held the role since 2010.
"I am delighted that Moya will be joining the board. Her logistics and transport background, strategic awareness and FTSE 100 CEO experience will further strengthen the diverse mix of expertise and experience on the board. We very much look forward to her joining us," Chairman John Barton said in a statement.
easyJet shares were trading down 0.4% at 1,344.00 pence on Tuesday.
LONDON (Alliance News) - easyJet PLC on Tuesday said it has appointed Moya Greene as a non-executive director, effective from September 1.
Greene is currently the chief executive of Royal Mail Group PLC, where she has held the role since 2010.
"I am delighted that Moya will be joining the board. Her logistics and transport background, strategic awareness and FTSE 100 CEO experience will further strengthen the diverse mix of expertise and experience on the board. We very much look forward to her joining us," Chairman John Barton said in a statement.
easyJet shares were trading down 0.4% at 1,344.00 pence on Tuesday.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
No, Royal Mail isn't paying her enough and luckily she has a day or two a week spare.

Easy Jet pilots will soon be plane sharing and getting used to lapsing.

Easy Jet pilots will soon be plane sharing and getting used to lapsing.
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4109
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
Yeah don't book with easyjet, you'll end up with someone sat on your knee when they lapse a flight that's only half full !
-
oypostie
- Posts: 915
- Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 13:39
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
Hope shw won't be doing this in Royal Mail time
No ghost overtime

No ghost overtime
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
No it's all in order, flights are down 10%,therefore she has time within her duty to complete both jobs and cover the check in desk as well.oypostie wrote:Hope shw won't be doing this in Royal Mail time
No ghost overtime![]()
Has she declared this second job on her driving licence check,form?
Funny how she is going to another firm that hates their staff.
-
Stunl3y
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 11:57
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
http://www.lse.co.uk/AllNews.asp?code=w ... e_Director" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seems Moya has plenty of time on her hands , I would have thought with strikes looming , the pension plan being closed down and the CWU and Royal mail miles apart in planing for the future she would have had her hands full, obviously not
Seems Moya has plenty of time on her hands , I would have thought with strikes looming , the pension plan being closed down and the CWU and Royal mail miles apart in planing for the future she would have had her hands full, obviously not
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
hmm surely royal mail must be her priority , I'm guessing she must be ready to jump ship now shes made s**t loads of money in wages , bonuses , shares etc , oh and shes destroyed the job and staff , good luck EasyJet because you will need it , lol
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
Before you know it the pilots will have to do Gatwick to Dublin return as lapsing before doing their longhaul flights
Plus the pilots will have to serve food whilst leaving the plane on autopilot
Plus the pilots will have to serve food whilst leaving the plane on autopilot
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
Hmm best sell my easyJet shares then, while I'm still 25% up on them! Noticed today that she's been 'awarded' almost 100k shares in royal mail too. Nice.
-
DocketLefty
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
I certainly won't be booking with easyJet anytime soon. I expect a flight to Spain will take longer than expected due to lapsing at various airports en route.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
so easyjet will be run to maximise profit at expense of customer ? avoid.
-
DocketLefty
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
beat me too it.eastie wrote:Before you know it the pilots will have to do Gatwick to Dublin return as lapsing before doing their longhaul flights
Plus the pilots will have to serve food whilst leaving the plane on autopilot
-
nataddick
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 09:47
- Gender: Male
easyJet Adds Royal Mail CEO Moya Greene As Non-Executive Director
Moya will be off soon ! She is building several non executive directorships to supplement her pension from all her previous employers. How the other half live !!! Funny how the difficult trading conditions did not prevent her additional share bonus being awarded and there were a dozen other beneficiaries : -
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zht ... ID=2281914" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zht ... ID=2281914" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
bmccoll
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
Where do these people find the time to be on so many different boards?
"I've made my millions this year, where can I get some more? Gimme, gimme, gimme! " Greedy b******s
After my day I can barely get myself out of my chair until bed-time!
"I've made my millions this year, where can I get some more? Gimme, gimme, gimme! " Greedy b******s
After my day I can barely get myself out of my chair until bed-time!
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Get your cheap flights with Moya
Perhaps Moya is Ghosting O/Tbmccoll wrote:Where do these people find the time to be on so many different boards?
"I've made my millions this year, where can I get some more? Gimme, gimme, gimme! " Greedy b******s
After my day I can barely get myself out of my chair until bed-time!