ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Get labour voted

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
jetblack
Posts: 974
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
Gender: Male

Get labour voted

Post by jetblack »

Judgee wrote:That seems to be the new Labour mantra if you don't vote for Labour you don't understand them? Perhaps like many other Labour supporters you also believe anyone who votes for other parties must be completely thick? So glad your kind are in the minority in this country. Brainwashed fools who believe in the Tooth fairy and Father Christmas!
I don't have a f***ing clue what you are banging on about mate. Get a grip on yourself - you are sounding more than a little hysterical.
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Get labour voted

Post by Spedley »

I'm voting Labour from a simple calculation. If they don't deliver what they promise then we'll end up with a few cuts and tax rises - just like we currently are. But on the other hand what if they deliver what they promise! :)
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Get labour voted

Post by Judgee »

jetblack wrote:I don't have a f***ing clue what you are banging on about mate. Get a grip on yourself - you are sounding more than a little hysterical.
Doesn't surprise me you have no clue about what I or anyone else is talking about if it goes against your views it doesn't register. You suggest:
"You didn't read the article through did you ? And if you did you didn't understand it.".
Perhaps they did read it and read it differently to you? Maybe you're the one that didn't understand it or is that not a possibility because you vote Labour and therefore you must know everything?

Hysterical really? The best you can come up with when someone is questioning your answers? I can assure I am most calm. You seem a little hysterical though! Why would I need to "get a grip" what nonsense are you harping on about now?

Perhaps it's all that drum banging you have been doing over the last couple of months desperately trying to drum up Labour support? :thumbup
Last edited by Judgee on 08 Jun 2017, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Get labour voted

Post by Judgee »

Spedley wrote:I'm voting Labour from a simple calculation. If they don't deliver what they promise then we'll end up with a few cuts and tax rises - just like we currently are. But on the other hand what if they deliver what they promise! :)
Well at least that makes more sense than anything jetblack prattles on about! I can see the logic in that. Bit like buying a lottery ticket accept with Labour if you don't win they empty your bank account! :thumbup
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Get labour voted

Post by NWpostie »

I've already made my mind up who to vote for.

Recent events have brought it the fore.

For all the Tories faults, you cannot seriously expect me to put my trust for our police and security services in Diane Abbott !?!
she wanted to ban the MI5/6 and rejoiced at every IRA victory against the "British State", not only that she is utterly clueless and she prepared to lie about her views saying they have "changed like her hairstyle", I wasn't aware that supporting the IRA and not the security of Britain was a fashion accessory !

Then you of course got John McDonnell a Marxist with an avowed aim to deconstruct capitalism and the security services, he also tried to claim he is not anti British.

Then of course you have Corbyn a terrorist friend, IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah, he has voted against anti terrorist legislations 56 times and proud of it, he is a life long CND supporter and is not prepared to press the nuclear button if it comes to it.

With a whiff of power, it's amazing how many are willing to sell their souls and principles in exchange for the chance to get within sniffing distance of power and with it, the possibility to force their extreme left wing agenda on the British population, it's like putting an arsonist in charge of a firework factory.

I would rather be under the Tories, at least they are competent if not with the best policies.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
Tman
Posts: 4144
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Get labour voted

Post by Tman »

At least with the Tories you know you're going to be shat on.
Corbyn will do it too, but like all the dogmatic party leaders in history, he'll smile and tell you it's all for your own good as a working Joe, and when it goes wrong (as it inevitably would) it'll be the fault of the media, the financial insitutions and the "political classes".
All a rehash from the 1970s comics like the Socialist Worker, Morning Star, etc.
Kier Hardie must be spinning in that grave...
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Get labour voted

Post by NWpostie »

If Labour had more sensible policies and a hard Brexit approach "no deal is better than a bad deal"

They would have got my vote.


Like u said before its 1983 general election again.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Get labour voted

Post by k979aaa »

The very fact off the matter is we have sadists and masochists for both ends of the election but we can think for ourselves we only can vote for whatever we prefer but at the end of the day just VOTE!
jetblack
Posts: 974
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
Gender: Male

Get labour voted

Post by jetblack »

Judgee wrote: Bit like buying a lottery ticket accept with Labour if you don't win they empty your bank account! :thumbup
Judgee - you are a postman my friend. Or, to generalise it out a bit, you are a working man. You've got f**k all in your bank account to empty - and when what little you might have in said bank account is offset against the £17k average UK household debt + the £85k average mortgage debt you have, in real terms, the total net worth of a slot machine addicted shoe shine boy in Mumbai :Boo hoo!

You aren't Donald Trump buddy :Very Happy - who are you trying to kid ? The girl with the cute smile on cupid.com ?
And not being Donald Trump, or the Duke of Westminster, in a debt based economy, is not a very good move old son.


That being the case I'd say that the redistributive measures to be undertaken by a future Labour Government would see your "bank account" well and truly in the black. For once.


Get out and vote people.

For the many - not the few.
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Get labour voted

Post by k979aaa »

Anyone who don't vote don't come bitching on here anymore get out and vote or be shot down on here!
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Get labour voted

Post by Judgee »

jetblack wrote:
Judgee wrote: Bit like buying a lottery ticket accept with Labour if you don't win they empty your bank account! :thumbup
Judgee - you are a postman my friend. Or, to generalise it out a bit, you are a working man. You've got f**k all in your bank account to empty - and when what little you might have in said bank account is offset against the £17k average UK household debt + the £85k average mortgage debt you have, in real terms, the total net worth of a slot machine addicted shoe shine boy in Mumbai :Boo hoo!

You aren't Donald Trump buddy :Very Happy - who are you trying to kid ? The girl with the cute smile on cupid.com ?
And not being Donald Trump, or the Duke of Westminster, in a debt based economy, is not a very good move old son.


That being the case I'd say that the redistributive measures to be undertaken by a future Labour Government would see your "bank account" well and truly in the black. For once.


Get out and vote people.

For the many - not the few.
I don't have any debt and I have no mortgage! I am a postman and you presume to know my financial status based purely on this are you stupid? Do you think you know the financial status of every body you come across online or in the street? You also seem to have got the wrong end of the stick yet again.

I am not worried about my own personal finances which are healthy enough actually and either government won't really effect that much at all! My concerns are for the countries finances if Corbyn ever got going on his shopping spree. His "free gifts for all" would bankrupt us simply because his fiscal plans are laughable and don't add up. This is also not a good time to vote someone in with his heart set on buying votes and weakening the economy in the process. With Brexit looming ever closer now is the time to keep a tight reign on the cash not the time for throwing money around as if it was going out of fashion!

Been and voted and happy with my choice, as long as you vote for someone I don't really care who you vote for. Pretty sure a lot of Labour voters are as naive as you but I doubt there are enough of them to make a difference! :cuppa
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
jetblack
Posts: 974
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
Gender: Male

Get labour voted

Post by jetblack »

Judgee wrote:....
TL;DR - I'm alright Jack.

I wonder who you voted for ? :hmmmm
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Get labour voted

Post by Judgee »

jetblack wrote:
Judgee wrote:....
TL;DR I'm alright Jack.

I wonder who you voted for ? :hmmmm
You really are thick or at least give a good impression of it. Can you not read at all?

If the country goes bankrupt there will be no police, there will be no nurses there will be no NHS as there will be no pay for any one. Are you really that stupid!!!

The USA was in a similar position a few years back where they were on week away from suspending all government workers!

Typical Labour supporter, can't see any other view than your own and making up life stories for people you don't even know because they see things differently to you.

I want better policing and a better funded NHS. Corbyn will deliver neither but you are too thick to grasp that! :arrrghhh

Voting Labour doesn't mean you're an altruist I means you a moron that doesn't understand economics! :crazy:
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
jetblack
Posts: 974
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
Gender: Male

Get labour voted

Post by jetblack »

Judgee wrote:
You really are thick or at least give a good impression of it. Can you not read at all?
I frustrate you Judgee because I don't have the discussion with you that you want me to have. I don't let you dictate the terms - and it frustrates you like it frustrates a young girl whose parents have blocked her access to snapchat.

But don't tell me I'm thick.

Remember what Jean Paul Sartre said - he said that there is no such a thing as a right wing intellectual. He said that that would be akin to having a trained doctor discriminating against someone on account of the colour of their blood. Do you see what he was getting at Judgee ? And you are right wing aren't you Judgee - and so I would have to concur with the views of the Nobel Laureate Sartre who said that there is, therefore, no way on Gods green earth that you can also be an intellectual.
It doesn't therefore fall to you to call me thick. Far from it.

Anyhow, this is all good fun and everything - but its getting a bit like taking candy off a kid.

Its a shame that you have voted Tory - there is none so deluded as the working class conservative.
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Get labour voted

Post by Judgee »

jetblack wrote:
Judgee wrote:
You really are thick or at least give a good impression of it. Can you not read at all?
I frustrate you Judgee because I don't have the discussion with you that you want me to have. I don't let you dictate the terms - and it frustrates you like it frustrates a young girl whose parents have blocked her access to snapchat.

But don't tell me I'm thick.

Remember what Jean Paul Sartre said - he said that there is no such a thing as a right wing intellectual. He said that that would be akin to having a trained doctor discriminating against someone on account of the colour of their blood. Do you see what he was getting at Judgee ? And you are right wing aren't you Judgee - and so I would have to concur with the views of the Nobel Laureate Sartre who said that there is, therefore, no way on Gods green earth that you can also be an intellectual.
It doesn't therefore fall to you to call me thick. Far from it.

Anyhow, this is all good fun and everything - but its getting a bit like taking candy off a kid.

Its a shame that you have voted Tory - there is none so deluded as the working class conservative.
You frustrate me because you're an idiot who insists on misquoting and prejudging people who you don't even know and I am annoyed with myself as a fool who is arguing with a fool!

Candy off a baby yes indeed but I'll let you have it back if you promise to stop with all your bull?

I don't think it's a shame you voted Labour , I think it's great that the mentally challenged get a say, good for you!

I could throw in some smart arse quotes but I don't feel the need to try and make myself look clever by quoting other people just because I can't think of anything smart to say myself, I'll leave that to you and google!

Time for this madness to end. You suckered me in to your madness I will dance with a fool no more, my last word on this matter! :wave :cuppa
Union what Union? Do we have a union?