ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Stage question

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
oneandonly
Posts: 9
Joined: 20 Mar 2013, 22:27
Gender: Male

Stage question

Post by oneandonly »

Hi,
I had an attendance review meeting last week and since then have gone sick before receiving the outcome of my review.. will I have to have another AR1 meeting including this absence or will the stage be issued, then this sickness added on top if this makes sense.
Thanks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Stage question

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I stand to be corrected but only absences up to the review are included, any after will form part of the next review.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
rehabron
Posts: 1372
Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

Stage question

Post by rehabron »

oneandonly wrote:Hi,
I had an attendance review meeting last week and since then have gone sick before receiving the outcome of my review.. will I have to have another AR1 meeting including this absence or will the stage be issued, then this sickness added on top if this makes sense.
Thanks
Remember there are informal discussions built in to the attendance procedure if management have cause for concern of employees absences before going down the formal route. Your absence again after the absence review meeting may be connected to the absence that triggered the review meeting and that could be open to discussion but that as TBT posted would come up at the next review meeting if this occurs.