ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
polling cards
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
polling cards
also I was arguing with the lino today about the payment. he said he didn't think we should get any extra at all for them!! he said if you took them out and were done in your 8 hour shift time then WHY should you be paid extra? if we don't go over our time you wouldn't be expected to get overtime would you?? so if you hand back as well that means you are not going over your time either, so WHY should we get paid extra?? .... this is the attitude of them. it boils me f***ing piss.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
polling cards
Should have shoved them all up his ass!daveyeff wrote:also I was arguing with the lino today about the payment. he said he didn't think we should get any extra at all for them!! he said if you took them out and were done in your 8 hour shift time then WHY should you be paid extra? if we don't go over our time you wouldn't be expected to get overtime would you?? so if you hand back as well that means you are not going over your time either, so WHY should we get paid extra?? .... this is the attitude of them. it boils me f***ing piss.
-
trythat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 23 Jun 2007, 16:36
polling cards
So are you still not getting paid for delivering them?daveyeff wrote:also I was arguing with the lino today about the payment. he said he didn't think we should get any extra at all for them!! he said if you took them out and were done in your 8 hour shift time then WHY should you be paid extra? if we don't go over our time you wouldn't be expected to get overtime would you?? so if you hand back as well that means you are not going over your time either, so WHY should we get paid extra?? .... this is the attitude of them. it boils me f***ing piss.
We had ours last week and as we had postal votes on the same day as poll cards, a load of us went over. So like me they booked OT and put in for the poll cards, I just knocked off approx the time it took to just deliver poll cards. I expect to be paid both payments. That is what the agreement says.
If you're still having trouble in your office, I would email 'outdoorsecretary@cwu.org' and get them on it quick, I generally get a reply from Steve Fishwick, who every time I've emailed has been quick with replies and gives good information.
I can't believe that there are DOMS who think they can get away with this sort of crap!
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
polling cards
Time after time, I still don't get why the managements are still trying to treat us like we are stupid and trying to con us at every turn, this would only aggravate the staff and fire them up for a walk out.
its a classic example of how not to run a business.
its a classic example of how not to run a business.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.