ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
-
Dayman!
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 07 Nov 2016, 19:06
- Gender: Male
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
I'm just an ordinary working man.
I need our NHS.
I need all our children to be able to get a good education.
I need to be able to earn at least £10 an hour.
I need to be able to book a train ticket without having to take out a second mortgage.
I need affordable housing made available for our children as, and when, they need their own homes.
I need our public services, every single one, either to remain publicly owned, or brought back to public ownership.
What I most certainly do not need, nor ever did need, is a government of the rich, for the rich, and f**k the rest of us. No sir.
I will vote Labour.
I need our NHS.
I need all our children to be able to get a good education.
I need to be able to earn at least £10 an hour.
I need to be able to book a train ticket without having to take out a second mortgage.
I need affordable housing made available for our children as, and when, they need their own homes.
I need our public services, every single one, either to remain publicly owned, or brought back to public ownership.
What I most certainly do not need, nor ever did need, is a government of the rich, for the rich, and f**k the rest of us. No sir.
I will vote Labour.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
To those colleagues amongst us, who are Tory voters.
Just one question.
WHY???????
Just one question.
WHY???????
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
Diane Abbott!DirtyHarry wrote:To those colleagues amongst us, who are Tory voters.
Just one question.
WHY???????
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
Cameron and May as Home Secretary made many rash promises which put them in power. Can you name any of them that they delivered on apart from imposing the referendum which saw Cameron jump ship and May seizing power and changing her choice as a non Brexetier to appease the Right Wing Tory camp in order to maintain power and control, something she has craved for, for many years.scoobydo79 wrote:Labour can make rash promises . They wont ever have to deliver them.
Tory Promises.
Reduce the deficit by 2015-- Failure (used the sale of Royal Mail Pension Assetts and the sale of Royal Mail to make the deficit look better than it actually is). The overall debt has risen to 1.79 trillion at a time when joe public have seen their wages/disposable income fall i9n real terms for seven consecutive years.
Reduce nett migration to the tens of thousands. Failure. Nett migration has risen to in excess of 300,000.
Restructure the NHS. to provide a better service and reduce the cost. Dismal Failure. Soaring waiting times, cancelled operations, patients left in corridors, junior doctors striking. Nurses needing to use foodbanks because their wages have fallen year on year.
Clamp down on Tax Avoidance and close loopholes. Failure. Companies continue to pay little or no tax whilst trading their businesses in the UK. We now have an MP whose husband actively advises on how to avoid tax, whilst the sick, disabled and elderly are ruthlessly stripped of their benefits and forced to challenge at tribunals.
I could go on with many other promises made by the Tories but it is blindness to say that Labour will be less likely to make their promises come true.The Tory propaganda machine backed up by the media moguls that are engaged in a witch Hunt against the personality of Jeremy Corbin rather than analysing a Labour Manifesto and comparing it to the Tory Manifesto and giving sound advice to the public on which is the most advantageous and affordable to the country in order that the public can make informed choices. That is if the Tories intend creating a manifesto rather than just using Brexit as a voting choice.
-
stephen500
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
Because they are stupidJudgee wrote:DirtyHarry wrote:To those colleagues amongst us, who are Tory voters.
Just one question.
WHY???????
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
Oh the irony!stephen500 wrote:Because they are stupidJudgee wrote:DirtyHarry wrote:To those colleagues amongst us, who are Tory voters.
Just one question.
WHY???????
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
the beautiful bd south
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 336
- Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 20:48
- Location: west riding of yorkshire
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
No Thanks... not as long as Corbyn is at the helmbigal383 wrote:Get voting labour lads renationalise us if they get in stated on the news today got to be worth a punt
TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
I will be voting Labour for a whole number of reasons, such as:bigal383 wrote:Get voting labour lads renationalise us if they get in stated on the news today got to be worth a punt
- renationalisation
- removing hospital parking charges
- doubling paternity leave and increasing pay
- banning of zero hour contracts
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
What is the alternative?the beautiful bd south wrote:No Thanks... not as long as Corbyn is at the helmbigal383 wrote:Get voting labour lads renationalise us if they get in stated on the news today got to be worth a punt
I would rather give someone who is principled a chance then to vote for the nasty party and see the country down the pan and sold to the highest bidder.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
DirtyHarry wrote:I'm just an ordinary working man.
I need our NHS.
I need all our children to be able to get a good education.
I need to be able to earn at least £10 an hour.
I need to be able to book a train ticket without having to take out a second mortgage.
I need affordable housing made available for our children as, and when, they need their own homes.
I need our public services, every single one, either to remain publicly owned, or brought back to public ownership.
What I most certainly do not need, nor ever did need, is a government of the rich, for the rich, and f**k the rest of us. No sir.
I will vote Labour.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
Problem with Labour is people doesn't trust them thanks to Tony Blair and co. Don't forget this. Jeremy's policies and vision sound good but is he strong enough to get it delivered. Another question is what is Jeremy's plans for BREXIT.
-
awesomepenguin
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 14 Sep 2016, 20:14
- Gender: Male
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
Only fools call other people stupid or ignorant, usually down to their own lack of understanding of the situation.stephen500 wrote:Because they are stupidJudgee wrote:DirtyHarry wrote:To those colleagues amongst us, who are Tory voters.
Just one question.
WHY???????
There are many reasons why people would choose not to vote Labour. Just because someone does not agree with you it doesn't make them stupid.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
I don't know how anybody could vote for a party that cannot condone the actions of the ira,those people murdered men,women and children on the mainland
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
stan_lers
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Get voting labour, renationalise royal mail!
Why is the IRA still an important factor in how people vote? It took the government almost 40 years to apologise for Bloody Sunday (people like to act like only one side committed atrocities), and today our government is going around the world meeting and praising the likes of Saudi Arabia and president Duterte, who claims to have personally killed many people, including throwing people from helicopters.DB1100 wrote:I don't know how anybody could vote for a party that cannot condone the actions of the ira,those people murdered men,women and children on the mainland
Condemning the IRA achieves nothing - he obviously doesn't support bombing civilians and a whole lot of what is said about him regarding Ireland is plain false. The better question is how could anybody vote for a party that is cosying up to dictatorships because they've forced us into a position they're going to be our only trading option once we cut off all ties with the EU.