ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Double Bagging
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
We've no straps on our bags , I think someone must have cut them off
-
Kick the Bucket
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:22
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
What a great idea. They aren't needed I guess.TheTrolleyMan wrote:We've no straps on our bags , I think someone must have cut them off
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
No mate we've got trolleys
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
sure, you can always get some more lapsing in with all the time you save ! :arrrghhhClared wrote:I never use a trolley it's far too time consuming !LouBarlow wrote:What is wrong with using a trolley?
and if that hasnt happened yet, it will happen, RM is cutting this job to the bone and the more time you "save" will be to RMs benefit not yours.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
use lwts everyday , no straps on bags , haven't carried a bag for years since p&l came inTheTrolleyMan wrote:No mate we've got trolleys
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
Same here mate , why run around carrying a bag & get back early so management can collapse more duties and get a big fat bonus . TROLLEYS FOREVER
-
woking
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 15:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: wokingham
Double Bagging
what do you mean you let the driver take them,don't you think the driver has enough to do without doing your job as well.Clared wrote:I never use a trolley it's far too time consuming ! I carry 1 bag which I am comfortable with, too many packets I throw them out or let the driver take them.LouBarlow wrote:What is wrong with using a trolley?
The job is physically enough. Ppl want to run round that's up to them I ain't killing myself
Last edited by woking on 11 May 2017, 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
Ive heard that in some offices Delivery Coaches & CWU Reps don't even use trolleys ( mandatory equipment ) f**king disgrace
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
to rightTheTrolleyMan wrote:Same here mate , why run around carrying a bag & get back early so management can collapse more duties and get a big fat bonus . TROLLEYS FOREVER
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
well saidwoking wrote:what do you mean you let the driver take them,don't you think the driver has enough to do without doing your job as well.Clared wrote:I never use a trolley it's far too time consuming ! I carry 1 bag which I am comfortable with, too many packets I throw them out or let the driver take them.LouBarlow wrote:What is wrong with using a trolley?
The job is physically enough. Ppl want to run round that's up to them I ain't killing myself
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
We do approx 5 packets a week in the van because all the packets go on the trolley with 2 bags on it , and there's no carping on each other in our van
-
weary_posty
- Posts: 225
- Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
Wish this was made mandatory across the board. Force EVERYONE that should to use the trolleyTheTrolleyMan wrote:We've no straps on our bags , I think someone must have cut them off
-
Kick the Bucket
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:22
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
agreedweary_posty wrote:Wish this was made mandatory across the board. Force EVERYONE that should to use the trolleyTheTrolleyMan wrote:We've no straps on our bags , I think someone must have cut them off
-
Ozzvaldo
- Posts: 476
- Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
- Gender: Female
Double Bagging
Same as my partner and I. We do the vast majority of our large parcels as we do our loops and so only do a small number on van calls. On the delivery adjacent to ours they both carry bags and drive back around the whole delivery with large parcels at the end. As we still deliver Amazon here, this can be 20-30 calls.TheTrolleyMan wrote:We do approx 5 packets a week in the van because all the packets go on the trolley with 2 bags on it , and there's no carping on each other in our van
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Double Bagging
We call it the bandolier.

