ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Bluecelt4
Posts: 2 Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 15:31
Gender: Male
Post
by Bluecelt4 » 19 Mar 2017, 19:29
Can we still park in Gatwick mail centre whilst we are on holiday, seem to remember that this has ceased.
ukvoyager2004
Posts: 11 Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 08:15
Gender: Male
Post
by ukvoyager2004 » 20 Mar 2017, 05:21
I parked there last Sept and a work colleague parked there in February so if it has ceased it can only have been in last few weeks
packpack
Posts: 6 Joined: 27 Feb 2011, 02:55
Gender: Male
Post
by packpack » 20 Mar 2017, 17:28
I'm parking there from 27 April to 12 May this year
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351 Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male
Post
by Justanotherstar » 20 Mar 2017, 17:34
I haven't told them yet but i'll be parking there at the end of may
Is it still vic you have to email?
Stewface
Posts: 47 Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 18:12
Gender: Male
Post
by Stewface » 20 Mar 2017, 21:58
I've not heard of this. Can you post to contact details for "Vic"? I'm going away to Ireland this weekend for a few days, could be handy.
packpack
Posts: 6 Joined: 27 Feb 2011, 02:55
Gender: Male
Post
by packpack » 21 Mar 2017, 17:26
The contact is Cheryl Muggeridge, production control room, Gatwick mail centre, james watt way, crawley. RH10 9AA.
Your d/o will have a form to complete & send off.
ukvoyager2004
Posts: 11 Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 08:15
Gender: Male
Post
by ukvoyager2004 » 21 Mar 2017, 17:39
packpack wrote: The contact is Cheryl Muggeridge, production control room, Gatwick mail centre, james watt way, crawley. RH10 9AA.
Your d/o will have a form to complete & send off.
Packback is Vic no longer responsible for this?_
Bluecelt4
Posts: 2 Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 15:31
Gender: Male
Post
by Bluecelt4 » 21 Mar 2017, 19:10
Thanks all , I will contact Cheryl
packpack
Posts: 6 Joined: 27 Feb 2011, 02:55
Gender: Male
Post
by packpack » 22 Mar 2017, 16:27
No, it's Cheryl. I have the form in front of me now.
GT85
Posts: 365 Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO
Post
by GT85 » 04 Apr 2017, 14:19
Is there an email addy or phone number for Cheryl as no one knows anything about a form in my office.
We're all here because we're not all there
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150 Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Post
by Darren Bent » 04 Apr 2017, 16:59
Cheryl.Muggeridge@royalmail.com - try that. It is educated guess.
stan_lers
Posts: 136 Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
Gender: Male
Post
by stan_lers » 10 Apr 2017, 15:26
Anybody else had any luck with this? I'm flying from Gatwick next month, but have the same problem that no one in my office has a clue what I'm talking about when I ask.
GT85
Posts: 365 Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO
Post
by GT85 » 10 Apr 2017, 19:54
Email Cheryl for a form
We're all here because we're not all there
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351 Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male
Post
by Justanotherstar » 14 Apr 2017, 16:10
Just to confirm this address worked for me :)