I can't see what the problem was, I'd folded the door mirrors in
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Shortcutting?
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Shortcutting?
I had a customer moan at me the other day for going accros her grass and squeezing through the hedge to get to next door,
I can't see what the problem was, I'd folded the door mirrors in
I can't see what the problem was, I'd folded the door mirrors in
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Shortcutting?
I used to shortcut on this guys path to get to the next house and then one day a great big plant pot got stuck there. Foiled!!
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.