ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Any one leaving soon
-
Jiries
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 10 Aug 2015, 08:30
- Gender: Male
Any one leaving soon
Cancelled.
Last edited by Jiries on 04 May 2017, 11:20, edited 1 time in total.
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Any one leaving soon
Just for you, I took VR 11 months ago , spent a month looking for a job and then 8 months working on £7.9 p/h agency work, ok it was indoors with no hassle and no stress. Now moved on to a better job, still agency but after an initial probationary period the money should about equal RM, again indoors and easy work.daveyeff wrote:everybody seems to say that when they get another job.....much better wages etc
I would do it all again, given the choice I would have waited another 12 - 24 month before taking VR bit doubted it would have been available to me again, honestly think RM will go way downhill especially if/when the agreements around pay and conditions end, no way will a listed company keep paying what they do and letting people get away with what they do, sorry it is true.
Atb.
-
HarryPoorer
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 Jul 2011, 21:07
- Gender: Male
Any one leaving soon
Certainly a doomed company, I had 1 box of flowers and 2 red envelopes on valentines day whereas Hermes guy was rushed off his feet. You tell watch&win and they aren't interested.
All down to their precious managers and linos we don't need .
All down to their precious managers and linos we don't need .
-
Sunflower14
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 01 Oct 2016, 09:03
- Gender: Female
Any one leaving soon
I left about a week ago, I'm not working at the mo, but my cv has been found by several agencies to do contracting jobs. Money so much better.
Leaving was the best thing I did, no more aching all over and going into work feeling ill, Working 6 days a week for pittance and waiting ages for floating week off. Being bossed around by a partner/work coach nah, worse job I've ever done.
Leaving was the best thing I did, no more aching all over and going into work feeling ill, Working 6 days a week for pittance and waiting ages for floating week off. Being bossed around by a partner/work coach nah, worse job I've ever done.
-
1969tonka
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Any one leaving soon
Just got my Green Card so off to Oregon to live and work (American wife has been here 26 years and wants to go home) , can't wait , will be gone by April 
-
carpathia_kuja
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 20:24
- Gender: Male
- Location: Toon
Any one leaving soon
I'll be leaving just before 10 years hits, job has changed and no morale in the workplace anymore, just depressing.