ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I need a Pee ! List Is there a some kind of list were to Pee

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
scoobydo79
Posts: 2057
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

I need a Pee ! List Is there a some kind of list were to Pee

Post by scoobydo79 »

Sawfeet wrote:
what about i need a s**t
Lucky I'v not been there! but have been avoiding Curry for one.

Been tolds some betting shops will let Postman/Woman use their.
Thats cos they know how weak willed some of us are. It will end up costing Me a fortune :angel
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

I need a Pee ! List Is there a some kind of list were to Pee

Post by bustedflush »

Luckily I never had the urge for a pony and trap when out, like most blokes I got rid in the stalls before I went out on delivery. Not a pleasant environment, 4 stalls continuously inhabited in the morning by dumping posties but the alternative would have been far worse. I felt sorry for our cleaning lady having to enter that chamber of methane after we all left...