http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/features/rea ... _/?ref=mac" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I WOULD like to say a big thank you to the postmen (and women) who deliver our post whatever the weather.
On December 24 our post came very early and shortly afterwards there was a torrential downpour.
It must have been awful for them trying to protect the letters with no umbrella to stop themselves getting drenched.
I really appreciate what our postmen/women do – lovely on a sunny summer’s day but terrible on a day like that.
Thank you so much and a Happy New Year to you all.
Ann Gregory, Millgates, York
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal workers do a great job for us all (letter) - York
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postal workers do a great job for us all (letter) - York
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.