http://www.bexhillobserver.net/news/you ... -1-7745540" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In this day of poor customer service I’d like to say a big thank you and a huge well done to the posties at Bexhill Sorting Office especially at their busiest time of year.
I very stupidly posted a personal Christmas card with a small amount of cash in it and just my Christian name on the envelope into a pillar box.
I contacted the sorting office, spoke to the manager who was really helpful and understanding, he said no problem they would sort it out and get back to me.
True to his word that is exactly what happened, card and cash were returned to me, so once again thank you and Merry Christmas to you all, you do a good job.
Mrs T Brown Winston Drive Bexhill
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
LETTER: Thanks to staff at sorting office (Bexhill DO)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
LETTER: Thanks to staff at sorting office (Bexhill DO)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
LETTER: Thanks to staff at sorting office (Bexhill DO)
Probably in time before the bag from the collection went off to the Mail Centre.
