ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Another postal walk-out: Royal Mail CFO to quit next summer

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Another postal walk-out: Royal Mail CFO to quit next summer

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/com ... 70739.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The FTSE 100-listed firm said its chief finance officer Matthew Lester will leave the company after its annual general meeting in July 2017.

With Post Office staff the latest to join those taking part in a wave of strikes in the run-up to Christmas, there was another walk-out today at postal service operator Royal Mail PLC (LON:RMG).

The FTSE 100-listed firm revealed that its chief finance officer (CFO) Matthew Lester will leave the company after its annual general meeting in July 2017.

Mr Lester, who joined Royal Mail as CFO in autumn 2010, worked on the privatisation of the business in 2013.

Royal Mail said a process to identify his successor has been initiated, with both internal and external candidates to be considered.

Mr Lester said: "I have enjoyed my six or so years here a great deal. I am grateful for the wonderful support I have had from the Board and senior management team, in particular Moya Greene, and now it is time for a change.”

He added: “ I don't yet know what that entails and I am open-minded about my next move."

Ms Greene said:: "It has been my pleasure to work closely with Matthew during one of the most transformative periods in Royal Mail's history.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
houseoflords
Posts: 352
Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
Gender: Male

Another postal walk-out: Royal Mail CFO to quit next summer

Post by houseoflords »

With a massive payout while the coal face endures more cutbacks
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Another postal walk-out: Royal Mail CFO to quit next summer

Post by Lincox »

I wonder if the Chief Finance Officer signs the monthly expenses chitties :no no