ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My Bundle order pending

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smoothie262
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2014, 05:11
Gender: Female

My Bundle order pending

Post by smoothie262 »

1st November
nickijt32
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 20:50
Gender: Female

My Bundle order pending

Post by nickijt32 »

smoothie262 wrote:I've just had an email saying I'll have my products on 13tg December, delivered by parcel force
I've also been told on webchat that delivery is 13th December :Very Happy Also the the email to confirm this. However i'm still slightly sceptical so will be in touch with them again at the end of next to check thats still on track.
James2683
Posts: 13
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by James2683 »

Has anyone had there smartphone cancelled, I mean what the f**k!!
charli67
Posts: 19
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 20:53
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by charli67 »

I was speaking to Autumn on live chat earlier on today and I've got a delivery date of 16th of December. I'll believe it when I see it.
:shock:
Just checked my emails and the stuff gets delivered on the 15th! :shock:
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Pathfinder »

Spoke on live chat also, got a date of 16th December, don't believe it will happen though but you never know!
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

My Bundle order pending

Post by Darren Bent »

Had a look and it need my password. Don't know it. Need to be delivered by post :( instead of email.
charli67
Posts: 19
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 20:53
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by charli67 »

charli67 wrote:I was speaking to Autumn on live chat earlier on today and I've got a delivery date of 16th of December. I'll believe it when I see it.
:shock:
Just checked my emails and the stuff gets delivered on the 15th! :shock:

was on the online chat earlier on. i ordered 3 different things on three different dates and they're all coming at the same time. allegedlly.
donut
Posts: 351
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55

My Bundle order pending

Post by donut »

Was promised on live chat on friday ...a delivery date Email today .....guess what ?....No email ,... farcical !! ...ordered through MyBundle 2nd november.
Harv12
Posts: 158
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Harv12 »

donut wrote:Was promised on live chat on friday ...a delivery date Email today .....guess what ?....No email ,... farcical !! ...ordered through MyBundle 2nd november.

yes i was told delivery on the 13th, no email to confirm tho. getting intouch the morn again to confirm
PostmanPat69
Posts: 3
Joined: 30 Nov 2016, 16:07
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by PostmanPat69 »

Can somebody help I've been looking into getting a smartphone through my bundle, I'm currently with EE on my personnel phone do you get to pick which network provider you go with or not? I'd like to stay with EE and keep my current number.
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Mobey »

PostmanPat69 wrote:I'd like to stay with EE and keep my current number.
You can get your number transferred to a different network easily nowadays.
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Pathfinder »

PostmanPat69 wrote:Can somebody help I've been looking into getting a smartphone through my bundle, I'm currently with EE on my personnel phone do you get to pick which network provider you go with or not? I'd like to stay with EE and keep my current number.
I think it's just a handset so you won't actually be on another network - just a case of putting your own sim into the new phone and away you go!
neal
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 May 2008, 12:14

My Bundle order pending

Post by neal »

Placed a order for iPad on the 1st November
Heard nothing for weeks
Rang up asked about my order was told I would receive email in next few days
Nothing arrived
Rang back and cancelled the whole thing
Few days later I received email with delivery date
Rang again and told them I cancelled the order and was told to ignore the email
Got back from work today to find a bloody iPad had been delivered
Pea'd off ay the word
adydb
Posts: 1
Joined: 13 Mar 2011, 15:34
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by adydb »

Hmmmm I was told I would receive my order today (Tue 13th).

So many delays and excuses, now I've just had this email.....

"Good Evening,

We are writing to advise you that your Let’s Connect Technology order will now be dispatched via Parcelforce on Friday 16th December for a scheduled delivery on Monday 19th December.* Please accept our apologies for the delay with your delivery, this has been caused by a stock delay from our suppliers.

Please see our most frequently asked questions regarding delivery below:

Will I receive an SMS on the morning of delivery?

Yes, a tracking number is included on the SMS and the you will get three text messages updating delivery status.

1st text – on the day your goods are shipped, which will normally be on the working day before your delivery.
2nd text – a reminder on the morning of delivery.
3rd text – a final reminder, approximately 1 hour before your delivery is scheduled to be with yourself."
nickijt32
Posts: 10
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 20:50
Gender: Female

My Bundle order pending

Post by nickijt32 »

I got the same email. Totally fed up now it's ridiculous!!