ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My Bundle order pending
-
therailway
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 20 Feb 2009, 11:37
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Surely its time for her sister Winter to make a bow!
-
James2683
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I got told to get an email by Friday the 2nd September live chatted and if not got no email by 4 I'm phoning them up!!! Yes me too get the same person! had a different person, when I kept ending chat and log back on to live chat, they have also told me that they had to re write the agreements, but don't save on tax just national insurance, I kept ringing them everyday, I think I get on their nerves hahahah
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
September eh ? I mayaswell cancel mine,I know people call us Royal Snail but that is taking things a bit too far,Poor show.James2683 wrote:I got told to get an email by Friday the 2nd September live chatted and if not got no email by 4 I'm phoning them up!!! Yes me too get the same person! had a different person, when I kept ending chat and log back on to live chat, they have also told me that they had to re write the agreements, but don't save on tax just national insurance, I kept ringing them everyday, I think I get on their nerves hahahah
-
James2683
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I meanf December I was talking to mrs about summits lol ordered mine on the 1st November lol
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
-
James2683
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Have you been told the same dateSWIM wrote:yes, Autumn on livechat too
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
she said Id get email by end of this week.James2683 wrote:Have you been told the same dateSWIM wrote:yes, Autumn on livechat too
personally I think we'll be lucky to see anything in near future.
exasperating.
'deal of the century' - dingo
-
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Just rung to chase and have arranged a delivery date of next Tuesday for my phone.
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
-
Harv12
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
just came off chat
Hello, M. Thank you for contacting Lets Connect. Can I help you with anything today?
3:30 PM M hi was expecting an email this week with delivery details of an order i made on the 11th of november, was wondering whats happening please
3:30 PM Autumn: sure, please can you confirm the first line of your address?
3:30 PM M
3:32 PM Autumn: Thank you
3:32 PM Autumn: i will have a look
3:32 PM M: thanks
3:35 PM Autumn: We can arrange delivery for as early as Wednesday 14th December if this is convenient
3:36 PM Ma ok thanks will this be coming through royal mail
3:37 PM Autumn: it will be by parcelforce
3:39 PM M ok thanks. has the agreement been changed I.E payment cost ect, as i was told some orders have been amended or cancelled, was starting to worry as it's taken a long time to arrive, was originally was told 7 to 10 days
3:40 PM Autumn: no everything is the same with your order, a few people hadn't confirmed their orders and they had to be cancelled unfortunately
3:42 PM M ah right, so thats defo the 14th yes as i'll have to make arrengements for some one to be in or neighbour to be in,
3:44 PM Autumn: it is yes, it will be with you on the 14th December
3:44 PM M ok thanks very much for your help.
3:45 PM Autumn: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
3:46 PM M no that it thanks
So 14th of December ANOTHER 2 weeks
Hello, M. Thank you for contacting Lets Connect. Can I help you with anything today?
3:30 PM M hi was expecting an email this week with delivery details of an order i made on the 11th of november, was wondering whats happening please
3:30 PM Autumn: sure, please can you confirm the first line of your address?
3:30 PM M
3:32 PM Autumn: Thank you
3:32 PM Autumn: i will have a look
3:32 PM M: thanks
3:35 PM Autumn: We can arrange delivery for as early as Wednesday 14th December if this is convenient
3:36 PM Ma ok thanks will this be coming through royal mail
3:37 PM Autumn: it will be by parcelforce
3:39 PM M ok thanks. has the agreement been changed I.E payment cost ect, as i was told some orders have been amended or cancelled, was starting to worry as it's taken a long time to arrive, was originally was told 7 to 10 days
3:40 PM Autumn: no everything is the same with your order, a few people hadn't confirmed their orders and they had to be cancelled unfortunately
3:42 PM M ah right, so thats defo the 14th yes as i'll have to make arrengements for some one to be in or neighbour to be in,
3:44 PM Autumn: it is yes, it will be with you on the 14th December
3:44 PM M ok thanks very much for your help.
3:45 PM Autumn: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
3:46 PM M no that it thanks
So 14th of December ANOTHER 2 weeks
-
PostmanPat69
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 30 Nov 2016, 16:07
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I'm still sceptical regarding delivery as I was also given a delivery date and also told I would receive an email today regarding confirmation of delivery date but not received an email!!Harv12 wrote:just came off chat
Hello, M. Thank you for contacting Lets Connect. Can I help you with anything today?
3:30 PM M hi was expecting an email this week with delivery details of an order i made on the 11th of november, was wondering whats happening please
3:30 PM Autumn: sure, please can you confirm the first line of your address?
3:30 PM M
3:32 PM Autumn: Thank you
3:32 PM Autumn: i will have a look
3:32 PM M: thanks
3:35 PM Autumn: We can arrange delivery for as early as Wednesday 14th December if this is convenient
3:36 PM Ma ok thanks will this be coming through royal mail
3:37 PM Autumn: it will be by parcelforce
3:39 PM M ok thanks. has the agreement been changed I.E payment cost ect, as i was told some orders have been amended or cancelled, was starting to worry as it's taken a long time to arrive, was originally was told 7 to 10 days
3:40 PM Autumn: no everything is the same with your order, a few people hadn't confirmed their orders and they had to be cancelled unfortunately
3:42 PM M ah right, so thats defo the 14th yes as i'll have to make arrengements for some one to be in or neighbour to be in,
3:44 PM Autumn: it is yes, it will be with you on the 14th December
3:44 PM M ok thanks very much for your help.
3:45 PM Autumn: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
3:46 PM M no that it thanks
So 14th of December ANOTHER 2 weeks
-
donut
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55
My Bundle order pending
Just got off live chat with let`s Connect , been given a delivery date of 12th december ! ......and promised an email shortly confirming this !! , although .....i`m cautious because the way Autumn ......(yes Autumn ..again ..lol) worded it was ""a delivery date of 12th december onward"......not sure how to take that ?
-
smoothie262
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 05 Nov 2014, 05:11
- Gender: Female
My Bundle order pending
I've just had an email saying I'll have my products on 13tg December, delivered by parcel force
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Good to see some getting progress 
-
donut
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55
My Bundle order pending
What date did you order ?smoothie262 wrote:I've just had an email saying I'll have my products on 13tg December, delivered by parcel force