Pathfinder wrote:I'll be back on their chat today if I've had no email when I get home, anyone heard anything?
I phoned Friday I ordered a iPad and a phone 3 weeks ago and was told order was accepted and I would here in the next 10 days with re to delivery I asked will I get them for xmas and was told yes
Pathfinder wrote:I'll be back on their chat today if I've had no email when I get home, anyone heard anything?
I phoned Friday I ordered a iPad and a phone 3 weeks ago and was told order was accepted and I would here in the next 10 days with re to delivery I asked will I get them for xmas and was told yes
Had an email today saying my order had been cancelled.
just phoned them, about 600 orders have been cancelled, there was a problem with the original order platform.needed to reorder, deliveries once confirmed should be up to 14 days.
mrlovepantsuk wrote:Had an email today saying my order had been cancelled.
just phoned them, about 600 orders have been cancelled, there was a problem with the original order platform.needed to reorder, deliveries once confirmed should be up to 14 days.
mrlovepantsuk wrote:Had an email today saying my order had been cancelled.
just phoned them, about 600 orders have been cancelled, there was a problem with the original order platform.needed to reorder, deliveries once confirmed should be up to 14 days.