ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Paternity leave
-
gand
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 17:36
- Gender: Male
Paternity leave
Can I be stopped from taking my paternity leave 2 weeks before Christmas?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Paternity leave
gand wrote:Can I be stopped from taking my paternity leave 2 weeks before Christmas?
Yes if you haven't given them the correct notice. https://www.gov.uk/paternity-pay-leave/leave" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Statutory Paternity Leave
Employees must tell you at least 15 weeks before the week the baby is expected:
the baby’s due date
when they want their leave to start - they can change this with 28 days’ notice
how much leave they want
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Paternity leave
gand wrote:Can I be stopped from taking my paternity leave 2 weeks before Christmas?
The mum should get leave not the dad he only fired the shot mum carries baby for nine months . Plus why is it you only get a weeks leave when a reletive who you've known may be 50 years or more dies yet whe a baby is born you get a month or more off strange to me
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Paternity leave
PHARRY wrote:gand wrote:Can I be stopped from taking my paternity leave 2 weeks before Christmas?
The mum should get leave not the dad he only fired the shot mum carries baby for nine months . Plus why is it you only get a weeks leave when a reletive who you've known may be 50 years or more dies yet whe a baby is born you get a month or more off strange to me