ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Smartphone/flexible benefits

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pidleypoo
Posts: 705
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 10:05
Gender: Male

Smartphone/flexible benefits

Post by Pidleypoo »

I can't find out what happens to those already on the scheme, but you would think it has to honoured.and as some have said it's probably not going to be worth it going forwards but we will know Wednesday.you would of thought that that we would have more info on this because I can understand the worry some might have being on a scheme to spread costs and save money and now it seems a bit uncertain
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Smartphone/flexible benefits

Post by Justanotherstar »

Has anyone had the issue of no vehicles available on the zenith website? tried using the live chat but they have no idea whats wrong :arrrghhh
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Smartphone/flexible benefits

Post by k979aaa »

Even though we are only discussing consumable items on here I disagree with the pensions as well in that we are robbing ourself's of a state pension too fund a business to avoid as much taxation as it can for the tax year god help our country from these global parasites of which Moya is one!
James2683
Posts: 13
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
Gender: Male

Smartphone/flexible benefits

Post by James2683 »

Pidleypoo wrote:
1969tonka wrote:Bought an ipad pro and it works out at about £50 pm over 2 years but I was going to buy one anyway so don't have to hand over a big lump of cash and can spread the cost.
So what did you save on that. I was looking at an iPhone and could buy one but with the damage cover it looks a decent deal.just trying to work out what it actually costs a week from my wages

£10.12 a week I ordered a 128GB iPhone in gold
Leegabriell
Posts: 3
Joined: 17 Nov 2016, 20:02
Gender: Male

Smartphone/flexible benefits

Post by Leegabriell »

Just found this on hapi benefits website :sad:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.