ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

long time leave

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
Juhee85
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 Feb 2014, 18:27
Gender: Male

long time leave

Post by Juhee85 »

Hi,

Anyone can help me how to find out the procedure if I need long time unpaid leave very soon?

Regards,
GJ
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

long time leave

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=12623" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Career Breaks:PDF

http://www.cwuyouth.org/assets/cwu/lega ... breaks.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.