Zade77 wrote:For anyone who can't get on the site, here is the PDF with prices/info about the scheme..
I ordered the Ipad Pro 9.7 128GB WiFi it comes with 2 years accidental damage and a protective case, net cost over period is £653.52. If i got same deal from Apple without the case on 2 year finance it would cost £838.64. Even if i paid for it there and then would still be £728. So i would say you save a good chunk..
Jesus, two weeks salary on what essentially is a toy.
You can get an Android tablet that'll do the same for half the price and then some.
Zade77 wrote:For anyone who can't get on the site, here is the PDF with prices/info about the scheme..
I ordered the Ipad Pro 9.7 128GB WiFi it comes with 2 years accidental damage and a protective case, net cost over period is £653.52. If i got same deal from Apple without the case on 2 year finance it would cost £838.64. Even if i paid for it there and then would still be £728. So i would say you save a good chunk..
Thanks for that! I have been trying to access the site since Monday with no luck.Do you have a PDF link for the Phones at all?
Heres the smartphone PDF..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zade77 wrote:For anyone who can't get on the site, here is the PDF with prices/info about the scheme..
I ordered the Ipad Pro 9.7 128GB WiFi it comes with 2 years accidental damage and a protective case, net cost over period is £653.52. If i got same deal from Apple without the case on 2 year finance it would cost £838.64. Even if i paid for it there and then would still be £728. So i would say you save a good chunk..
Jesus, two weeks salary on what essentially is a toy.
You can get an Android tablet that'll do the same for half the price and then some.
I have a Macbook and an Iphone, so not much point in getting an android, plus my little girls use an ipad at school, and it is mainly for them to use..
Zade77 wrote:For anyone who can't get on the site, here is the PDF with prices/info about the scheme..
I ordered the Ipad Pro 9.7 128GB WiFi it comes with 2 years accidental damage and a protective case, net cost over period is £653.52. If i got same deal from Apple without the case on 2 year finance it would cost £838.64. Even if i paid for it there and then would still be £728. So i would say you save a good chunk..
Thanks for that! I have been trying to access the site since Monday with no luck.Do you have a PDF link for the Phones at all?
Well, using the RM employee discount already given on the Apple page I can buy any of the Apple products direct cheaper than using this scheme! I won't be taking them up on it thats for sure!!
I haven't heard anything yet, I delivered a letter today to a postie who must work in another office, and on the envelope it had 'my bundle, flexible benefits guide' written on it, not sure if it's just a general letter but I haven't received one..
Just got an email from Lets connect telling me that my order was not completed on mybundle website and my order has expired and been deleted, even though i have an email from mybundle saying that my benefit choices have been submitted!!!
I now have to reorder everything! And the wireless headphones i ordered are now not available.. Great!!
Been given the round around by these clowns for 2 weeks now , promises of emails with delivery dates ....never got them , can`t get any info off them now as they don`t know if any stock is available in the uk ?? ......not holding out any hope that i`ll get anything i ordered.