http://www.hinckleytimes.net/news/local ... r-12105828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A car overturned and crashed into a post box on Stapleton Lane Barwell this afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.50pm with police and ambulance services alerted.
A passer-by told The Hinckley Times: “It looked like the car had practically gone through a wall and taken out a large piece of street furniture - I couldn’t see what it was but it was a large cylindrical object which had been uprooted.
“The car had overturned on Stapleton Lane. When I passed by a paramedic’s car was there but the rest of the emergency services were yet to arrive. I didn’t see the driver or any passengers.”
A spokesman for Leicestershire Police confirmed an accident had taken place with a call logged to them at around 3.55pm.
The spokesman confirmed the object damaged was a post box but was unable to comment further on the incident.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Post box levelled by overturned car in Barwell
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Post box levelled by overturned car in Barwell
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.