Desparado's.dvbuk55 wrote:Perleeese tman I've just eaten my tea and I got a vision of some boney arsed old bloke scampering round the bedroom holding a copy of Karl Marx in one hand and er....something else in the otherTman wrote:She also said his usual foreplay routine was to don his favourite Ban the Bomb T-shirt and hold a Q & A session on the latest-read chapter of Noam Chomsky. He probably still does...
The argument's been won on this thread about 100 posts back I reckon - and events in the real world have consolidated that victory.
Tman is trying to gain cred by the name dropping of Noam Chomsky - which backfires all day long because anyone with half a brain can work out that he's never actually read any of his books. Enid Blyton maybe, but not Chomsky.
Fishtank is your brain box intellectual type - and he's trying to make out that the Brexit vote was some kind of a right wing conspiracy
Desperado's.