Jesus, is wee man still trolling me ?baldrick wrote:The Labour officials have sought to eliminate as many members from voting as they can, some on the spurious grounds that they have tweeted support for other parties such as the Greens in the past. You would think they would be glad that people are returning to Labour. And didn't they accept a Tory MP who defected to Labour.Tman wrote:Tin foil hat time....yet again.jetblack wrote:gb93 wrote:Just to put my mind at rest. Is this voting via an email kosher.
. The lengths the party grandees have gone to over the last few months I would (in all seriousness) put nothing past them.
The most recent revelation was that they banned GMB non-contributory members from voting - the GMB makes members with 30 years membership non-contributory. The GMB has supported Owen Smith but the LP bureaucracy seems to think that older members might vote for Corbyn.
I'd feel flattered of the attention but for the slightly uneasy feeling that the wee man is some kind of bunny boiling homoerotic stalker
T'man - I know this is painful for you, but I am not your boy