Free health care like the DSM get's oh and a car allowance not too mention a parking space and a pension with any production bonuses and that's another thing how about a share in the saving's and can I treat the shite managers like they treat me! Now that would be a start for all of us.seaside wrote:RM want to change our work times, union us want to be getting a lot in return.35 hour working week,1 hour lunch break, any other ideas.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bring on 6 hour deliveries!
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Bring on 6 hour deliveries!
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Bring on 6 hour deliveries!
k979aaa wrote:Free health care like the DSM get's oh and a car allowance not too mention a parking space and a pension with any production bonuses and that's another thing how about a share in the saving's and can I treat the shite managers like they treat me! Now that would be a start for all of us.seaside wrote:RM want to change our work times, union us want to be getting a lot in return.35 hour working week,1 hour lunch break, any other ideas.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Bring on 6 hour deliveries!
seaside wrote:40 mins break for an 8 hour day,personally think it should be at least an hour . I'm sure other companies on 9_5 Shift get more then 40 mins
Call centre I worked in before Royal Mail it was 20-minute lunch and 2 10 minute tea breaks. All unpaid.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
- Gender: Male
Bring on 6 hour deliveries!
I would hazard a guess that the majority of private companies do not provide paid lunch breaks , certainly none that I have worked for.
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Bring on 6 hour deliveries!
Yep, that's been my experience in a number of jobs pre-RM - it was usually an hour break on an 8hr day, either being an hour off for lunch, or split breaks throughout the day - and it was always unpaid in every company I worked for.
-
Robotpostie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 18:18
- Gender: Male
Bring on 6 hour deliveries!
New better supporting footwear would be nice, some of us older posties have knackered feet now as it is. I have to get orthotics made up from the hospital and doc who works in different hospitals tells me he has loads of posties on his books with bad feet. Of cause Royal Mail don't really care about our feet lol.