ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Retirement age / free shares

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Retiement age / free shares

Post by daveyeff »

any woman who is 60 or below now, then its 66 now.
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Retirement age / free shares

Post by Surreypostie »

I think, anybody that rents will never retire. I remember Cameron's little speech, if you do not have enough money to live on, you don't retire as you will get no help. There can't be many people whose old age pensions will cover their rent, let alone trying to live. Welcome to Tory Britain, work till you die!
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Retiement age / free shares

Post by greengiant »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
greengiant wrote:If retirement age remains at 65, I'll need to work till 2042 :sad:

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your retirement year is 2044

https://www.gov.uk/state-pension-age" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Check your State Pension age

It's actually 6th May 2045 when I reach State Pension Age of 67 Years, 6 months, 11 days according to that site. :d'oh! :sad: