baldrick wrote:I never knew about this when I was working at RM. Does anyone know if RM pensioners are included?
Not sure but CSSC membership has the same benefits with EH and it looks like pensioners from the select employers (Royal Mail is one) can join. The membership fees are £2 a month or something like that.
i regularly use my Royal Mail ID to gain free entry to english heritage sites. Recently ive lost my ID and have been constantly asking my line manager for a replacement but with no avail
Hello
I'm a new postie and didn't know you could gain freebies in this way - what else do we have access to
i regularly use my Royal Mail ID to gain free entry to english heritage sites. Recently ive lost my ID and have been constantly asking my line manager for a replacement but with no avail
Hello
I'm a new postie and didn't know you could gain freebies in this way - what else do we have access to
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.