Maybe you need to be on Moyas salaryHad a look at the cars available today and just got a message saying no cars available.
Had a chat with Zenith and they told me that my income doesn't qualify.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My bundle rubbish
-
oypostie
- Posts: 918
- Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 13:39
My bundle rubbish
-
Scarhalo
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 13 Feb 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
That's interesting to know, I thought it seemed odd that's why I contacted Zenith but that's the answer they gave me.Chewster wrote:Strange, there was a list of cars popping up for me and I'm only on a 20 hour contractScarhalo wrote:Had a look at the cars available today and just got a message saying no cars available.
Had a chat with Zenith and they told me that my income doesn't qualify.
I'm assuming that the reason is I'm contracted for 33 hrs even though the last three years I have worked over 50 - 60 hrs a week as RM are so short staffed.
Not only am I getting stuffed on my pension contributions, holidays etc apparently I cannot utilise this 'benefit' either.
I'll have to dig a bit deeper.
Thanks for letting me know
-
Scarhalo
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 13 Feb 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
Ayeoypostie wrote:Maybe you need to be on Moyas salaryHad a look at the cars available today and just got a message saying no cars available.
Had a chat with Zenith and they told me that my income doesn't qualify.
a week , Zenith have me down as a pauper - "let them eat cake"
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
You don't have to worry about your Pension Contributions Scarhalo. If you're working a large amount of overtime, like most Part Timers do, then you do actually pay more into your Pension Pot. Check your payslips and you'll notice you pay more pension the more hours you work.Scarhalo wrote:
Not only am I getting stuffed on my pension contributions, holidays etc apparently I cannot utilise this 'benefit' either.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
Deggsy56
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 08 Apr 2015, 16:28
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
........ Along with the Mandatory Employee Survey i hope. (Never filled one in yet).30+YEARMAN wrote:Mine went straight in the bin along with the latest Courier what load of absolute rubbish they keep sending
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
Deggsy56 wrote:........ Along with the Mandatory Employee Survey i hope. (Never filled one in yet).30+YEARMAN wrote:Mine went straight in the bin along with the latest Courier what load of absolute rubbish they keep sending
you do know that the employee survey is actually one the of the factors in your doms bonus payment? the more negative a result he gets the less of a bonus....
-
cyrus
- Posts: 215
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:38
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
...and as my boss said "I'd rather you filled it in and gave negative score, than not fill it in at all"....Read into that what you may.zx135 wrote:Deggsy56 wrote:........ Along with the Mandatory Employee Survey i hope. (Never filled one in yet).30+YEARMAN wrote:Mine went straight in the bin along with the latest Courier what load of absolute rubbish they keep sending
you do know that the employee survey is actually one the of the factors in your doms bonus payment? the more negative a result he gets the less of a bonus....
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
Of course I looked at it 1st, I'm not a complete idiot, it was full of Life and travel insurance that I do not need, it went straight in the bin. I don't need it.toomuchcoke wrote:Surreypostie wrote:Robtor wrote:Actually there's plenty of reasonable deals in here for absolutely nothing, some of you really do repeat this same drivel no matter what.
Did you even bother to check if they'd be suitable for you first? If the RM can offer me a product/service cheaper than my current provider, why would I care if they're making an NI saving and/or getting paid commission for it? Personally I'm currently taking advantage of C2W, and may do so again when my current deal finishes at the end of the year. The car leasing deal is potentially a little interesting, but I doubt I have sufficient need for a car to take advantage of it Not interested in the critical illness / personal accident insurance, but if I was I'd check to see if they could beat my current provider and would take full advantage if they could!Surreypostie wrote:It was a book offering all sorts of life insurance and travel insurance, virtually all linked to salary sacrifice which saves RM money in NI contributions and I assume they also get comission for flogging us the stuff. Mine went in the bin also.
Actually it is about more than the money ... The Royal Mail can, at least in theory, negotiate better deals from companies than we can and the money that we save as result of those deals is equivalent to getting paid more. Of course, not every deal will suit every postie but that's not a reason for the Royal Mail not to offer them (though obviously it would be pointless of them to offer deals that hardly anyone wanted) nor a reason for those who do like the look of them not to accept.Surreypostie wrote:There was a thing in the courier this month, I remember a bit that said, your reward, it's not only about the money. Dear RM, yes it is. If we didn't need the money, we wouldn't be here.
Still I suppose those of us willing to make an effort will save money compared to those that won't ... And therefore be better off as a result!
I guess also, you must be really fortunate, I and most of the people I work with do it for the money, if we want life insurance we go to a comparison website, if I want car insurance I do the same, etc, RM really don't need to be doing anything else for me and as I said, it is all about salary sacrifice which saves them a lot more in NI contributions than it will save for me.
I'd rather they gave me a decent pair of shoes that last more than a week, or waterproofs that keep me dry. I'd rather they gave me a realistic workload than expect me to stay out all day just to get done and give me grief if I want to go home ontime today.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
Surreypostie wrote:
Of course I looked at it 1st, I'm not a complete idiot, it was full of Life and travel insurance that I do not need, it went straight in the bin. I don't need it.
I guess also, you must be really fortunate, I and most of the people I work with do it for the money, if we want life insurance we go to a comparison website, if I want car insurance I do the same, etc, RM really don't need to be doing anything else for me and as I said, it is all about salary sacrifice which saves them a lot more in NI contributions than it will save for me.
I'd rather they gave me a decent pair of shoes that last more than a week, or waterproofs that keep me dry. I'd rather they gave me a realistic workload than expect me to stay out all day just to get done and give me grief if I want to go home ontime today.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
grumpy
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 16 Jun 2007, 15:34
My bundle rubbish
Anyone thinking of taking royal mail up on the salary sacrifice zenith car leasing, need to look further than the offer, it will effect pensions and it includes bik tax,see financial advisor 1st
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
My bundle rubbish
Cheaper buying a Vauxhall with partners program and also get some good deals 0% etc
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
My bundle rubbish
The only info I want to find on the My Bundle web page is what the 2016 pay rise will be! For some reason I cannot find it...
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
DanniiW
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Oct 2015, 13:03
- Gender: Female
My bundle rubbish
I've just been on the My bundle website and for the life of me, cannot find this Zenith Salary Exchange Car Scheme.. Can anyone point me in the right direction, I'm nosey and want to see what I can't afford 