POLICE are appealing for witnesses who saw a driver "eratically" fleeing Drayton Post Office after smashing into the front of the shop.
Thames Valley Police officers chased the car following the crash at around 3am and arrested man on suspicion of burglary and dangerous driving.
The silver Honda Accord zoomed off through Abingdon and Wootton, where it forced a motorcyclist to stop, then fled onto the A420. Police caught up with it in Ducklington.
The force said "a small amount of alcohol" was snatched during the burglary.
A 35-year-old man from Oxford was arrested and remains in custody.
Investigating officer, PC Mark Allmond from Abingdon police station, said: “I am keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the silver, Honda Accord as it drove from Drayton to Ducklington. I am especially keen to speak to the driver of the motorcycle in Wootton.
"People may remember as the car was being driven erratically and I am thankful no one was injured.”

This morning glass lay shattered on the pavement next to a car bumper at the post office and convenience store in The Green.
