sweeneytoddd wrote:Exactly what made up s**t have I been spreading?fishtank wrote:I know your rep so I'll ask directly.sweeneytoddd wrote:Actually it came from our rep- would help if the union would come out and actually confirm what they are looking to achieve
What the union is looking to achieve is simple, stop Royal Mail ignoring the judgement of an industrial tribunal.
You would think that would be enough for you guys.
Now, what do you hope to achieve by spreading made up s**t like that on here?
Asked a fairly simple question and get abused for it
I'm being asked to forfeit a days wage to support this colleague so I think I have every right to ask questions about it
The thing was it wasn't a simple question - you yourself said "Led to believe" that's a statement, not a question.
He wasn't abusing you - he asked a simple question about what you wanted to achieve - hopefully, you achieved the fact that its miscommunication from your rep who put 2+2 together and made 5. Dave's own MP made a statement
He is right about the fact the someone is saying he is going for 10years pay is "made up s**t"substantially less than Mr Mitchell’s potential earnings if he worked until retirement