ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
To Cross or Not to Cross that is the question.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
To Cross or Not to Cross that is the question.
I would cross it just to see the face of the DSM when I say I am cutting off and no if's or but's swings or roundabouts and you can forget lapsing for today who is going to police us all that day?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
To Cross or Not to Cross that is the question.
But what happens if a manager breaks the strike and works, yet other managers set up a picket line.
Legally you can work, but would you cross a picket line.
Legally you can work, but would you cross a picket line.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3723
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
To Cross or Not to Cross that is the question.
Just interested - any posties who deliver to NHS hospitals still delivering or refusing because of the Junior Doctors dispute?
YB
YB
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
To Cross or Not to Cross that is the question.
Easy...don't throw a spanner in the works.yellowbelly wrote:Just interested - any posties who deliver to NHS hospitals still delivering or refusing because of the Junior Doctors dispute?
YB
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
To Cross or Not to Cross that is the question.
I don't deliver to any hospitals, but if I did and junior doctors were striking, I wouldn't cross their picket line. I support the junior doctors in their fight. I don't, however, support Royal Mail managers, never will either.yellowbelly wrote:Just interested - any posties who deliver to NHS hospitals still delivering or refusing because of the Junior Doctors dispute?
YB