I use mine to line the bottom of my parrot cage!DirtyHarry wrote:Same here. Haven't seen a copy of that shitepaper in over 3 years.malcolm3011 wrote:I gave up on the courier two years ago, kept sending them back 'refused', eventually they got the message and sent me a letter to unsubscribe from receiving it.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Courier
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Courier
-
psyCrowe
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 23 Feb 2016, 12:28
- Gender: Male
Courier
I usually have a quick look through it to see what kack they are spouting. To me, it seems they just cram it full of propaganda which says "we are an equal opportunity employer and working for us is great"
Most times nowadays I skip straight to the letters, but as someone mentioned earlier, the controversial ones have definitely stopped.
Most times nowadays I skip straight to the letters, but as someone mentioned earlier, the controversial ones have definitely stopped.