ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
More rights for part time staff (Roal mail PT ONLY)
-
scildi
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 10 Feb 2013, 17:21
- Gender: Male
More rights for part time staff (Roal mail PT ONLY)
Royal Retards! How goes it Maties!? Changes in our office have caused quite a stir in recent weeks. The 20 hour boys are getting the shaft big time! Guys that were getting over 60 hours per week are forced to live on 24 hours now. Ouch! Try paying your mortgage with a sudden 60 percent pay cut dude!
-
sophie97
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 15:10
- Gender: Female
More rights for part time staff (Roal mail PT ONLY)
Part timers have it alot worse, the only overtime i get is outdoor work, so im doing less indoor work (the easy bit) then a FT but more outdoor work which is more exhausting, but still getting paid the same.
I doesnt help that I will work say, 7 till 1, yet some on a bigger contract will work 7 till 1 as well, but will get paid more then me as they are on a bigger contract
I doesnt help that I will work say, 7 till 1, yet some on a bigger contract will work 7 till 1 as well, but will get paid more then me as they are on a bigger contract
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
More rights for part time staff (Roal mail PT ONLY)
Part timers are even worse off at our place,van sharing with the F/t doing the driving and the P/t doing the walking which means the P/t are doing much bigger loop's and delivering more D2d's or whatever it's called now for less money,and the office brown noser's getting the indoor overtime the P/t has to do the outdoor stuff if they want the O/T
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: More rights for part time staff (Roal mail PT ONLY)
Exactly, especially when you hear them complaining loudly to all who can hear "I'm working my day off, I'm not doing any dual prep!"Sippin40oz wrote:I do agree that the situation is bad for us p/timers but what are we supposed to do? Even the full timers drop us in the sh** on a regular basis in my DO. Often find that walks / d2d are not prepped cause they are sneaking off doing their own when the managers are not looking.