Actually I would just describe him as being fair, It shouldn't count and thats probably his stance that he wont use them but I was just pointing out there is no hard and fast rule
Double checked letter, its definitely a formal attendance interview. My general plan is to say along the lines of that my absense was due to corrective surgery to prevent further long term sick leave.
Wish me luck, hopefully not back home tomorrow with a p45...
greengiant wrote:Double checked letter, its definitely a formal attendance interview. My general plan is to say along the lines of that my absense was due to corrective surgery to prevent further long term sick leave.
Wish me luck, hopefully not back home tomorrow with a p45...
If it's been postponed twice then IF they do issue a stage try to get it backdated to the original meeting date. It's not your fault the manager can't organise his diary, and you should not be on stage longer because of it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Had meeting today. Went ok I think. I may end up with a stage 1, as I hadn't reported the inital incident as an aod. Moral of the story, report accidents on duty no matter how small! I should find out in a couple of days if I get staged or not.
Had OH Assist referall cal today. They recommend a slow build up to delivery span, increasing by 30-45 minutes each week, till i'm on full delivery span.