Thankfully no - IIRC they were banned, sending bulk through the post not the actual bulbs.dohnut wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I have 2 words that will send a shudder through all posties who have been in the job at least 6 years.
Light Bulbs.
Not again?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When does it get easier-4 weeks in
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72760
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When does it get easier-4 weeks in
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: When does it get easier-4 weeks in
At Christmas time no less!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I have 2 words that will send a shudder through all posties who have been in the job at least 6 years.
Light Bulbs.
Or, who remembers the Oil of Ulay to Oil of Olay D2D campaign
-
bigbazza
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 19:28
- Gender: Male
Re: When does it get easier-4 weeks in
dave72 wrote:At Christmas time no less!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I have 2 words that will send a shudder through all posties who have been in the job at least 6 years.
Light Bulbs.
Or, who remembers the Oil of Ulay to Oil of Olay D2D campaignSky mags
BT phone bills
Makes it sound like we have it easier now
LOL the joy's of yester year.
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
Re: When does it get easier-4 weeks in
You'll know when it gets easier because they'll stop calling you in
(assuming you're on a part time/sat only contract)