ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
days off for xmas?
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: days off for xmas?
no, Saturday wasnt an official bank holiday for the main reason that so many jobs are Mon-Fri so they wouldnt make a Sat a bank holiday. Today (Monday) is the bank holiday for boxing day. So you can claim it back if its your day off but not for Saturday.
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Re: days off for xmas?
How'd we go about claiming Christmas day back then ?
Nothing was ever said in my office and I'm off now until the 5th
Nothing was ever said in my office and I'm off now until the 5th
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: days off for xmas?
ask for a print out of your holiday sheet and see if its been allocated
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Re: days off for xmas?
Last time I asked for a print out I got told there isn't a printer but the lapsing got printed off !
I'll ask in the new year
I'll ask in the new year
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Re: days off for xmas?
No credit for Christmas day, apparently the book went round but my name wasn't on the list :-(