dfubster wrote:Whilst we're having a Q&A, here's mine...
I put in my PIN using the physical keypad most of the time but quite often I put in the correct PIN and it says 'Invalid PIN' even though it's right and then I have to use the on-screen keypad.
Any ideas why this is? (If I reboot then it allows the pin from the physical keypad)
You've pressed the button to change the keypad from numeric to aplha, bottom left 2nd or 3rd button up
Also, sometimes it goes into phone mode (button pressed whilst in pocket) but the 'x' in the corner doesn't show to close this and get back to the delivery screen. Whenever this happens I've always had to reboot but there must be another way?
Thanks for any light shed here!
Press the yellow power button off and on, then keep tapping the screen until you hear the clicks
Can anyone recommend the best way to get the red collections code up when you come to scan a postbox? Basically today I scanned the collections barcode in the office before I left at 9,30am and when I came to empty the postbox at 11.30am the 'ROUTE' icon at the bottom of the page was greyed out so you couldnt click on it to bring the red collection code up on the screen. I tried it Ad-Hoc instead but by the time I got back to the office my manager told me it still wasn't completed so I had to scan the collections code again until I finally saw the red code then drive all the way back to the postbox?
Im thinking maybe try to reconnect comms?
It will all be better when the whole lot are chucked into a big incinerator and recycled into something actually useful. The things are an embarrassment!!!
There are 2 buttons just below pda screen with a phone icon. Left hand phone icon is to make a phone call. The phone icon on right hand side is to exit phone call. Once you have exited it you have to reconnect to comms though.
dfubster wrote:And why does it ask if you 'Are sure you wish to reconnect comms' but if you hit the screen alignment by accident then BAM! No, query, straight in there!
dfubster wrote:And why does it ask if you 'Are sure you wish to reconnect comms' but if you hit the screen alignment by accident then BAM! No, query, straight in there!
Ha, that happened to me today. Final nail in the coffin of a long crap day