ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
-
Welshy26
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 18:32
- Gender: Female
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
I have an excellent Union rep, he's the area rep. He's been on the ball. He is confident I won't lose my job, but doesn't want us to win on a technicality. Still worries me to the core.
Suppose I can just sit and wait now. It's been put back to Monday...
I haven't been questioned by the IB but the CCTV footage was viewed by union rep and a rep from IB.
Suppose I can just sit and wait now. It's been put back to Monday...
I haven't been questioned by the IB but the CCTV footage was viewed by union rep and a rep from IB.
-
Welshy26
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 18:32
- Gender: Female
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
Are there any union reps on this board?
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
There are quite a few, what do you need to know
-
Welshy26
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 18:32
- Gender: Female
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
I'd just like to ask some advice but privately, don't want to put everything on here as afraid who reads this.
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
Even "privately" you wouldn't know who you were talking to or who they were discussing it with.Welshy26 wrote:I'd just like to ask some advice but privately, don't want to put everything on here as afraid who reads this.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
Welshy26
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 18:32
- Gender: Female
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
Fair point. Suppose I best say nothing then!motherhubbard wrote:Even "privately" you wouldn't know who you were talking to or who they were discussing it with.Welshy26 wrote:I'd just like to ask some advice but privately, don't want to put everything on here as afraid who reads this.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
dingo may be ok to ask
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
zx135 wrote:There are quite a few, what do you need to know
Is it safe to eat Blue M&M's
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
General Mannerheim wrote:zx135 wrote:There are quite a few, what do you need to know
Is it safe to eat Blue M&M's

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
I believe it was the red M&M that was withdrawn due to health concerns.General Mannerheim wrote:zx135 wrote:There are quite a few, what do you need to know
Is it safe to eat Blue M&M's
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
Welshy26
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 18:32
- Gender: Female
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
I don't get the joke?General Mannerheim wrote:zx135 wrote:There are quite a few, what do you need to know
Is it safe to eat Blue M&M's
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checku ... _heal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a study published online July 28 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America, researchers at the University of Rochester Medical Center found that mice in which spinal injury had been induced regained the ability to walk if they received speedy intravenous injections of a blue dye that's chemically similar to the one used to color blue M&Ms (and blue Gatorade). The only observed side effect: The subjects' skin turned blue for a while.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Welshy26
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 18:32
- Gender: Female
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
Cheers guys for mocking me in this nightmare time!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
Best of luck for tomorrow welshyWelshy26 wrote:Cheers guys for mocking me in this nightmare time!
-
Welshy26
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 18:32
- Gender: Female
Re: Alleged Theft - Fact Findinf
That's what I needed advice RE. the meeting isn't tomorrow. It's not been set... My union rep told me it would be last Friday, no letter, then this Monday, no letter. He's now told me to just sit tight and wait for the letter as he cant do anymore no further again.dvbuk55 wrote:Best of luck for tomorrow welshyWelshy26 wrote:Cheers guys for mocking me in this nightmare time!