Why get so het up, just put it in the blue recycling bin if you don't want it. You do sometimes get vouchers, morrisons, farm foods etc. Chill out, if that's all he has to be worried about then......POSTMAN wrote:https://www.aspokesmansaid.com/complain ... -junk-mail
I signed up with yourselves to not deliver any junk mail a year ago, I have checked with my regular postman Graham who does not deliver any, but when he is off someone else does. I am completely fed up with this as this is now the 3rd time I have had to complain, why does this carry on when I have asked for it yo stop. PLEASE JUST GET THIS STOPPED ONCE AND FOR ALL, THANK YOU
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman delivering junk mail
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman delivering junk mail
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman delivering junk mail
Yep, there's a duty I do and there's one thing to look forward to on a Monday. There's a communal flat, one shared letterbox and six flats inside, with one of those signs at the door but no opt-out. Sometimes I can put over 30 D2Ds through it!steve1873 wrote: If I was delivering to a house that had that on display, and they didn't have an official opt out, I would take great joy in delivering their weekly d2d's.