http://www.cornishguardian.co.uk/Postma ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?
Devon and Cornwall Police have launched an investigation after a postman made a drugs bust by sniffing out cannabis in a Christmas card.
He held off delivering the letter after thinking he felt something suspicious inside.
The card, which was due to be delivered in south Devon, has now been handed in to the police who are investigating the matter.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman sniffs out suspected drugs hidden in Christmas card
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Postman sniffs out suspected drugs hidden in Christmas card
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman sniffs out suspected drugs hidden in Christmas card
What a grass!!!!

-
Brainache
- Posts: 394
- Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
- Gender: Male
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Postman sniffs out suspected drugs hidden in Christmas card
A daily occurrence on my round with many EU peeps, but how would I know? 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Postman sniffs out suspected drugs hidden in Christmas card
"after thinking he felt something suspicious inside"
I wouldn't have time to feel Christmas cards for whatever there might be inside.
I wouldn't have time to feel Christmas cards for whatever there might be inside.