ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

First class Teri thanked for saving pensioner

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

First class Teri thanked for saving pensioner

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.barnsley-chronicle.co.uk/new ... -pensioner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

A DARFIELD woman is thanking a first class postwoman who helped her after a bad fall at home.

Marlene Swift, 70, from Cover Drive, lives alone and fell in her bathroom last Monday.

After lying on the floor for two-and-a-half hours, Marlene spotted passing postie Teri England and cried out for help.

Marlene said: “When I saw the red of her walking past through the window I shouted as loud as I could.”

After an overnight stay in hospital, badly bruised Marlene returned home - and Teri has checked in on her whilst on her rounds ever since.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.