ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Strike
-
Deadmail
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 12 Oct 2007, 15:27
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Strike
There you have it - proof (if any was really needed) that RM Managers really are as thick as pigs**t.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Strike
Perhaps it is Ronnie Pickering or some dumb ass manager from Worcester mpu 
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
Who's Ronnie Pickering?k979aaa wrote:Perhaps it is Ronnie Pickering or some dumb ass manager from Worcester mpu
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Strike
Look and see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dcv6GKNNw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;greengiant wrote:Who's Ronnie Pickering?k979aaa wrote:Perhaps it is Ronnie Pickering or some dumb ass manager from Worcester mpu
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Strike
I think he knew that, he was laughing with the biker.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Strike
Indeed!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I think he knew that, he was laughing with the biker.![]()