ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail to cut 3000 jobs aiming to save 500m by 2017-18

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
zola4ever
Posts: 74
Joined: 08 Aug 2007, 14:58
Gender: Male
Location: NORTH OF PENZANCE

Re: Royal Mail to cut 3000 jobs aiming to save 500m by 2017-18

Post by zola4ever »

Royal Mail to cut 3000 jobs by 2018 ? Me first please , I have had a guts full of working in the " room of doom " aka the callers office.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail to cut 3000 jobs aiming to save 500m by 2017-18

Post by bustedflush »

zola4ever wrote:Royal Mail to cut 3000 jobs by 2018 ? Me first please , I have had a guts full of working in the " room of doom " aka the callers office.
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy

Well as I'm on office-duties for the foreseeable due to having now been diagnosed with arthritis in the other knee too, when I go back next week I may be finding out what that means for myself. It is based on 'suitability' and as I have just developed random Tourette's I am going to be first on their list to assist in there.. :crazy: