Some of the duties they're on aren't even meant to start until after the IPS is finished though and this was after we were told all miss-sorts must be cleared from the office. I was also told that there's daily checks by management on the D2D's, which there aren't. And there's also checks on trolleys being used weekly, which there aren't
Like I said, I no longer care.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
DOM's, Line Managers sorting etc
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: DOM's, Line Managers sorting etc
Hitcher wrote:Some of the duties they're on aren't even meant to start until after the IPS is finished though and this was after we were told all miss-sorts must be cleared from the office. I was also told that there's daily checks by management on the D2D's, which there aren't. And there's also checks on trolleys being used weekly, which there aren't
Like I said, I no longer care.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record. Again those are issues that are not outside the current policies and procedures.
When and what a duty should do is down to local management and beyond overtime there is as far as I know no special reporting required for starting before IPS is completed.
Missorts - ZX has covered.
Daily frame checks which encompases D2Ds by defintion, at least in some fashion, has a % requirement per week, I believe, which at least in my office is done after we have left, unless requested by duty holder. There is a requirement to report these.
However completion of the D2Ds is not reportable unless they fail. If D2Ds are not done on a particular day there is no requirement to report it and the manager should address the situation as and when required. In effect this means that unless you witness a manager dumping doors to doors (which should be reported to IB), then ask moya wont be interested if the managers are following the correct procedures and policies.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.