Broxi51 wrote:The correct procedure is to inform management at the earliest opportunity ONCE you have thrown all mail and D2D's in to the frame. However, you will still be asked why you didn't inform earlier. .
That may be the local procedure but the overrunning deliveries makes no such specific demand on the OPG. It states simply:
Where an employee feels he/she may experience difficulty in completing his/her delivery within the remaining duty time, he/she should approach his/her manager during preparation of the walk.
Broxi51 wrote:Can I just advise anybody that it is recommended taking a witness in when informing them
I'll second that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
perhaps the information we give them needs to be less confrontational
i.e do not say i can't or won't complete, rather i think i may have difficuly in completing.
Confused... You won't be, after the next episode of. SOAP