weoleyman wrote:replies have confused me, i work 40 hours , 5 day week, and have 10 years service, based on this info how many days am i entitled to
The holiday entitlement is:
On entry - Four and a half weeks.
After 5 years - Four weeks and 3.5 days.
After 15 years - Five weeks and 1 day.
after 20 years - Six weeks.
when based on hours at 39 hours a week - so for a year 183 hours a year.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Hi im new to RM and have been asked to hand in holiday entitlement.
My question is what happens to rest days, do i lose them or can they be carried over?
franco1 wrote:Hi im new to RM and have been asked to hand in holiday entitlement.
My question is what happens to rest days, do i lose them or can they be carried over?
What do you mean by rest days. If you mean the 1 day off in 6 during the week the answer is No. If you mean untaken leave then up to 5 is carried forward automatically, any more and you need to apply in writing (I would personally do it in writing for less than 5 just so I have a paper trail.)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.