http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/charity-g ... -1-7505711" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.thestar.co.uk/webimage/1.7505710.1444381246!/image/393525319.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/393525319.jpgKind-hearted staff at a Royal Mail delivery office have helped boost an appeal for a new children’s hospital wing.
The team at Halfway Delivery Office’s reward for a good response rate, on an employee survey, was a donation of £500 to a charity of their choice, which they donated to The Children’s Hospital Charity.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Generous donation from delivery staff
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Generous donation from delivery staff
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.